skip to main | skip to sidebar

Abingdon High School Class of 80

Created for people who graduated from Abingdon Virginia High School in 1980

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I thought I would give this a try. It is great that we have so many new ways to stay in touch. I hope this will help in creating more attention towards our next reunion. I hope all are well and everyone made it home safely from Tom's a few weeks ago (both home and those traveling).
Posted by Anonymous at 2:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • 21st Century
      • Looking for lost classmates
      • Hey everybody! So glad to see the pictures, and ...
      • Hello Everyone
      • Hello Everyone!
      • This is a great idea - thanks to all who got it st...
      • Hello to all
      • This is great!
      • Thanks Saundra and Tim
      • Hi from Glen
      • Signed Up
      • WOW!
      • Hello from Chuck
      • Hey Jimmy. I am presently telling everyone I know ...
      • I thought I would give this a try. It is great tha...
      • Hey everyone!It is so great the everyone is taking...
      • Hey!
      • Hello everyone!
      • Class of 1980 Blog

Contributors

  • AHS Class of 80
  • Angela Page Donaldson
  • Benny Davidson
  • Cheryl
  • Chuck Phipps
  • Greg Altizer
  • Jeff K
  • Karen Broyles Swiney
  • Karren Ferguson
  • Kelley Johnson
  • Mark Landreth
  • Mona
  • Po
  • Saundra Farmer
  • TRS1980
  • Tim Lowe
  • robert brown